The easiest no-bake cheesecake you DEF want in your life this summer! Quickly whip up this salty-sweet showstopping treat - no cooking or baking required!
For the Crust
- 1 ½ cups pretzels salted
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup light brow sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup Honey, Maple Syrup or Date Syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
- 1 pound fresh berries, nuts, edible flowerrs or drizzles for topping optional
In the bowl of a food processor, add pretzel, and pulse until small crumbs begin to form. Add brown sugar and melted butter and pulse some more, until all mixed together. Transfer mixture to pan, pressing into bottom and up sides.
Freeze crust until set, about 1 hour.
To prepare the filling, combine the mascarpone, Just Date Syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Spread mixture evenly in cooled tart shell and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Top tart with berries (or any fruit of your choice) and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Please share and tag @DanielaGerson! I'd love to see what you topped it with and how you're making colorful waves in the kitchen!
- It’s easiest to crush pretzels in a food processor, but if you don’t have one try putting them in a Ziploc bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
- For best pretzel crust results, use salted pretzels and unsalted butter.
- Cheesecake can be made in advance and kept in the freezer for up to a week and in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Hour long chill time is necessary for clean slicing.
- Get creative and playful with your toppings!