Peach Salad with Burrata and Crispy Prosciutto
Sweet and juicy peaches are paired with salty and crispy prosciutto and rich and creamy burrata for a deliciously easy summer salad that’s ready in under 20 minutes!
Stone Fruit & Crispy Prosciutto Salad
- 1 lb peaches (or other stone fruit) cut into wedge or thinly sliced
- 2 balls burrata 8 oz/balls
- 4 heads little gems
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 1 shallot minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients together.
Brown the prosciutto in the skillet for three to four minutes, until it becomes crispy.
On a large plate, arrange little gems and sliced peaches. Tear balls of burrata into pieces and scatter on top of the fruit. Crumble crispy prosciutto over burrata and peaches, sprinkle with salt and pepper and add fresh basil (optional).
Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Please share and tag @ChefDanielaGerson! I'd love to see how you're making colorful waves in the kitchen!
- When possible, buy sustainably grown stone fruit from your local farmers market.
- Not all burrata is created equal. Get the good stuff!
- Tip for prosciutto: get it freshly sliced at the meat/deli counter!
- If you’re vegetarian, omit the prosciutto. And/or check out this stone fruit & burrata salad.
- If you’re a mega carnivore, double the prosciutto!